We guarantee your satisfaction with all Vinyl.com merchandise. If you receive damaged, defective, or incorrect item(s) from Vinyl.com you may return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery. When we receive the item(s) and verify the return of product(s), we will send you a replacement(s) or issue a full refund for the item.
Please choose carefully when ordering on Vinyl.com. Once you have ordered the item, you are committed to the purchase unless you have good reason to cancel. You are entitled to a refund if the item you bought is: not of acceptable quality or does not match the description.
If you are to arrange for your goods to be returned please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Please contact us at: email@example.com with your intention to return the goods stating your order number and the item(s) you would like to return and the reason why.
- A representative of our Customer Service Team will get back to you with instructions on how to return the item(s).
- Please pack item(s) with original packaging if possible.
Most common issues
- Scratches or scuffs that cause your needle to skip
- Excessive noise, whooshes, or pops
- Significant warpage
- Locked grooves that prevent the needle from advancing beyond a certain point
- Cracked Vinyl
- Seam splits (on the jackets or internal sleeves)
- Dinged or bent corners
- Miscellaneous print defects and other imperfections
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org